~SA:ChristmasBattleParty~ ~SA:ChristmasBattleParty~

Again

Well done Spike, loved it from start to finish, and the music box is still perfect in the scenes you place it in! Can't wait to see another one someday in the future. And hope you had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and congrats with Snow Snow for Lucy coming out on DVD.

SpikeVallentine responds:

Thankyou Zeke. Yeah...another one...coming soon!
CYA!

Tooth Pull Tooth Pull

Lol that was good

Love the drawing style and what happens at the end "Oh shi-!" funny as hell. XD Keep it up GKG you're doing great!

Sonic Shorts: Volume 4 Sonic Shorts: Volume 4

You're one of us now... Here... Have a lollypop...

I happened to stumble upon your easter egg, nicely done, love the flash and the easter egg kinda scared me. XD Maybe cause I really wasn't expecting it when I stumbled onto it... Can't wait for the 5th one!

One-Yang Finger One-Yang Finger

Quite funny I must say... And to wise1234...

Don't post stupid shit like you have... All you've said is, "too short, make it longer, and on of em you said and I'll quote it... "I dislike the chibi anime stuff, maybe try something else?" Then why post a review on all of his other work if you dislike the Chibi style, each flash artist has their style and rendition of things and there are fans who like that style and rendition, you yourself will not change his opinion and make him change the way he's done things since he's contributed whilst you haven't... So how about instead of bitching about the way his style in flash making is, how about you just go and find something else on here... I mean there is a lot more, all you have to do is search for it... Not hang out finding things to do on the front page... God damn I hate people like you...

And to DomoFlashVideos, well done, I like the chibi style and the humor that you have, whislt some will complain, but isn't that the way of a contributor on here? Some like it, some don't, and some take it to an annoying measure and downvote on everything you post just because of your style and how they hate that style? I hate it when people don't listen to my songs fully and downvote, but hey, that's just me. Keep creating on how you like, not what they complain about it, it's your style, just stick with it... Anyways... Great flash, loved the humor and I keep coming back to watch it. xD Hope to see more like this!

Madness Marvelous Madness Marvelous

I liked it.

Yeah... I liked it, didn't expect to see Gordon Freeman in it... That made me laugh... XD Nice for you Madness first! Hope to see you make more of them!

ZayanuZaroc responds:

Thanks!
I didn't exepct him to be there either how did he get there! O_o
:D

Office Spider: Episode 5 Office Spider: Episode 5

Ah ha ha ha I found the Intern!

XD fucking awesome, can't wait for more.

GhostFight-BOS-Part1 GhostFight-BOS-Part1

FBI Shut the fuck up

This video kicks ass! Yes lack of the interactivity but the fighting and graphics is amazing and doesn't need to be changed one bit! Can't wait for the next one!

Half Beard Half Beard

Genius!

Makes you wonder what Fulp would look like if he shaved half of his beard. XD

Still Alive - Portal Still Alive - Portal

Awesome

Clearly people can't understand and look at the information themselves only to realize that ScytheBoy here is the creator of VGCats... Loved the video Scythe... And your comics!

NiN10Doh! NiN10Doh!

Fucking teach you to take my hat!

Lol... Loved it!