StarShine 2 StarShine 2

Fantastic!

Yet again you amaze me with the game style and the music to go along with it! I loved the first one and the music for it, and this only compliments it by making it better with more features! I commend and applaud you for what you have done and I hope to see a Star Shine 3 someday in the future.

Escape from Crystal Lake Escape from Crystal Lake

Nice game and to AbyssalSeraphim

Technically your words of "Lawsuit" are out of place in this submission, because a majority of the games, flash movies, and songs are taken from various companies without proper consent, so for it have been like this for so many years and it still continues it's obvious that you have no room to talk about something when you really haven't grasped the concept of the "Internet" so be a good boy and just leave the pointless reviews of "Illegal and Lawsuit to yourself" and come up with something decent to say. Oh and Afro and Sleaze, nice game I like the point and click style games, also like the soundtrack hope to see more from you two again like in the past years!

Dead Reckoning Dead Reckoning

Freaky as hell

But at the same time fun as hell. xD I can't wait for the sequel! Every time my flashlight died on the spiders and then they started to come, freaked me the fuck out! XD Awesome game, it's got my vote!

Suckaz Suckaz

The voice was awesome. XD

The gameplay was fun, but the voice brought out the best of the game with its random witty remarks... And the faces the guy made while he was talking. xD Good game, hope to see a second sometime...

~Zeke30695~

Dino Run Dino Run

Loved it...

I ended up surfing on the edge of doom while yelling. "Come on you little dino fuck! You can make it!" XD And I would... lol Fucking awesome game, with graphics that can take you back to the days of the Atari and the NES.

Fucking great game man... Would love to see a sequel!

~Zeke30695~

Tangerine Panic Tangerine Panic

Fucking lol

Fun and addictive... And love what he says in the middle of the chaos... lol

The Walls - Part Three The Walls - Part Three

Who knew morse code could be so simple? XD

Fun game, loved all of it, especially the morse code spot.

Detective Grimoire Detective Grimoire

Great game

I love games like these, they make you think, and make decisions, because the wrong choice can mean something bad, good game and keep making more!

The Dead Case The Dead Case

Great game

I loved this game, the story was great and it kept me in it, meeting interesting ghosts and learning the stories behind their deaths including yours. Just great, look forward to seeing more from you.