~SA:ChristmasBattleParty~ ~SA:ChristmasBattleParty~

Again

Well done Spike, loved it from start to finish, and the music box is still perfect in the scenes you place it in! Can't wait to see another one someday in the future. And hope you had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and congrats with Snow Snow for Lucy coming out on DVD.

SpikeVallentine responds:

Thankyou Zeke. Yeah...another one...coming soon!
CYA!

Tooth Pull Tooth Pull

Lol that was good

Love the drawing style and what happens at the end "Oh shi-!" funny as hell. XD Keep it up GKG you're doing great!

Sonic Shorts: Volume 4 Sonic Shorts: Volume 4

You're one of us now... Here... Have a lollypop...

I happened to stumble upon your easter egg, nicely done, love the flash and the easter egg kinda scared me. XD Maybe cause I really wasn't expecting it when I stumbled onto it... Can't wait for the 5th one!

StarShine 2 StarShine 2

Fantastic!

Yet again you amaze me with the game style and the music to go along with it! I loved the first one and the music for it, and this only compliments it by making it better with more features! I commend and applaud you for what you have done and I hope to see a Star Shine 3 someday in the future.

Escape from Crystal Lake Escape from Crystal Lake

Nice game and to AbyssalSeraphim

Technically your words of "Lawsuit" are out of place in this submission, because a majority of the games, flash movies, and songs are taken from various companies without proper consent, so for it have been like this for so many years and it still continues it's obvious that you have no room to talk about something when you really haven't grasped the concept of the "Internet" so be a good boy and just leave the pointless reviews of "Illegal and Lawsuit to yourself" and come up with something decent to say. Oh and Afro and Sleaze, nice game I like the point and click style games, also like the soundtrack hope to see more from you two again like in the past years!

Dead Reckoning Dead Reckoning

Freaky as hell

But at the same time fun as hell. xD I can't wait for the sequel! Every time my flashlight died on the spiders and then they started to come, freaked me the fuck out! XD Awesome game, it's got my vote!

Gradius III- Taming The Viper Gradius III- Taming The Viper

Fantastic, simply fantastic

You've just made one of my favorite games into something I really want to play right now -searches for his SNES- I love Gradius III and I love this song, great job, I hope to hear more!

Zeke30695

Last Promise (Kinen Menu) Last Promise (Kinen Menu)

This is amazing

This is just flat out amazing, I can and will openly admit that it actually made some tears come up, this is just a flat out amazing piece and I can't really describe how good I think it is, I can't make any kind of classical music but you my good sir, will always be a fantastic classical/piano artist.

Listening to this song makes me think of so much I've done with my life alone and makes me think of all the other lives and what could be going on with them, I can see myself listening to this on my ipod at night and just looking at the star filled sky. Zero123 you have made a beautiful piece and I hope you continue to make more beautiful pieces just like this...

Your friend

Zero123Music responds:

awww, tears nearly came up reading that review^^

thanks alot zeke, this review means alot

>>Zero :)

*+*+Earthbnd Master Giygas+*+* *+*+Earthbnd Master Giygas+*+*

Sweet Jesus!

The battle with Giygas and Heavily Armed Pokey was awesome and the song to it was excellent which you have made it even better! This is a favorite of mine and I'm downloading as I type. XD Kick ass song man, the beginning 8-Bit to the awesome style is godly in my opinion. Haven't heard many renditions of this song and when I noticed you had one in your library of creations I had to check it out... And I'm glad I did... This is an awesome song man, keep up the good work!

Chronamut responds:

if only I had mastered it hehe - itrs a bit loud..

thanks for the review!